" Practicing a part time job as entrepreneur. "

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Top 10 jobs in the Philippines this 2013

1. Call center
2. Sales rep (full time, part time, freelancers)
3. Computer related
4. Clerks
5. Sales persons department store
6. Service workers
7. Engineers
8. Cashier
9. Accountant auditors
10. Debt collectors

Part time jobs was made to encourage Filipinos to earn and work their minds not according to their finished courses specially nursing which is the highest percent of unemployed individuals.

2 comments:

  1. I would highly recommend Mr Pedro loan services to any person in need of financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to borrowers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Mr, Pedro is the best way to get an easy loan,here is their email..   pedroloanss@gmail.com    Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about a programmed cloned ATM card that can be used to hack and withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted at first but thus decided to give it a try by contacting {skylinktechnes@yahoo.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with $50,000 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, i was shocked to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via email skylinktechnes@yahoo.com whatsapp/t: +1(213)785-1553

    ReplyDelete